Saturday, July 26, 2008

Welcome to The Deep End

Well I could resist no longer.....
Three good reasons to blog - kinda like the 3 strikes policy
1. Te Kete Papaho - what I expect of you I do myself...
2. DIL Project - if it's good enough for you then it's good enough for me - and I'm bound to learn something....
3. Sociology 732 - might be interesting to get some other opinions to contribute to the discourse...

A little background for those not in the loop
There are 3 strands to life as a learner for me
My role as a tutor of Technology within Te Kete Papaho (Maori Media)
As an advisor on the Digital Information Literacy Project
and finally as a student of Sociology in the Tourism and Heritage BAHons programme.

Welcome to you all
I hope this blog is used as some weird hybrid meeting ground between these 3 disparate groups. My goal is to find some form of common ground that will generate a sharing of knowledge, understandings and beliefs.
Tena koutou
Tena koutou
Tena koutou katoa

No comments: